Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Introduction

New to this? Join the crowd. We are jumping into weblogging at a time when you still need to know just a little basic html to make a link, just a little to insert a picture, etc. But it will soon be SO EASY that the whole world will have a few of these...I myself already have at least three others, which will be linked soon. I came to realize that I needed one for professional things, to explain who I am, what I'm doing, etc.

This spot will be my personal bulletin board, to tell about the new weblog project here at CESL. We are trying to generate student interest in reading, writing, and joining the personal-publishing revolution. We are connecting to each other and showing each other how. Stay posted; links will be added as soon as possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home