Monday, November 13, 2006

chat revisited, misc.

I have some questions about chat- so I wrote them down. Forgive me for sending you off in millions of directions. Actually it's just a distraction from what I'm really doing, which is raising kids and making a cd. Also worrying about a sick wife, and classes that flunk midterms. I got a good article on Chomsky, and will report on it a.s.a.p. He's an amazing guy, I have to admit. The article tries to reconcile his politics and his linguistics, which always had a kind of dynamic tension. Aha- here it is...if you want to know what has happened to linguistics for the last 50 yrs.- here you go. Don't start it during a midterm though. I think my students are actually texting each other while I'm trying to read about Noam.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home