Wednesday, February 13, 2008

ice storm cometh

The campus and southern Illinois are gripped in an ice storm that is in its second day; though SIUC is open after a day off, there are many who are not coming to class, or having problems with the ice in general. Without commenting on that (yet), I'm posting to say: when I get a break, I write. Here is the latest:

For my upcoming TESOL presentation, Teaching writing in online and paper worlds, this is one I'm proud of:

Leverett, T. (2008). Communicative competence in the digital era. Part of Teaching writing in online and paper worlds, Demonstration, Writing-IS, TESOL, New York City, April.

Here are two more in a general series on the communicative era, Krashen, language learning, etc.

Leverett, T. (2008). Communicative theory rocks the late 20th century. Unpublished manuscript. Available http://www.siu.edu/~cesl/teachers/pd/k2me1.html.

Leverett, T. (2008). Grammar wars. Unpublished manuscript. Available http://www.siu.edu/~cesl/teachers/pd/k2me2.html.

Bibliographies laughably inaccurate; not finished. As usual, comments welcome...enjoy!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home