Monday, September 28, 2009

busy busy

It's a busy time, because I've been invited to Peru and am trying to pull together a a workshop on teaching reading. On the web, it has put many of my reading resources in one spot; live, I'm in much shakier ground. Much as I love the idea of going to Peru, it's going to be hard, and it will keep me busy and out of my usual haunts for a couple of weeks.

Then, after that, it's off to New Jersey for the NJ ESL Conference in Montclair, where I'll give my TESOL presentation, basically as is, to a state ESL conference, and see my sister, a world-famous musician.

My observation, irrelevant as it may be, is that Peru and New Jersey are roughly the same shape. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, though.

More later...sorry for the dearth of posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home