Thursday, January 06, 2011

Grammar technology survey

Teachers! Learners! I need you both! I need your honest opinion about the kinds of grammar technology that are part of our everyday world. These include:
electronic bilingual dictionaries
Spell-check, which is part of Word, built in to most programs
Grammar-check, which is also part of Word, but easier to ignore, since the lines are green, instead of red;
Online grammar-check helpers, such as Microsoft's ESL Assistant, offered to students for free;
Online language translators, which take entire bodies of text and translate them, word for word

Learners - have you been learning for long? I need your honest opinions. Thanks for helping! If you'd like to see the results, write!

Click here to take Grammar technology/Learners survey


Teachers - bear with me, this is my first survey, but I need your opinions. Thanks for helping! If you'd like to see the results, write!

Click here to take Grammar technology/Teacher's survey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home