Thursday, February 29, 2024

illinois ballot

I have, through a life of rough trial-and-error, come to believe in the law. It is made by people and carried out by people, who are not all perfect, but who (like me when I was on a jury) have been told to follow it as it's written. That's why when separate juries convict you-know-who I know he's guilty. Of course I knew he was guilty anyway.

I applaud the state of Illinois for removing him from the ballot. He shouldn't be on it. It will probably help him politically, because he wouldn't win Illinois anyway, and because his followers believe the libs are rigging the system against him. But the law is the law. He's an insurrectionist. He has violated the system by conspiring to overthrow it and cheat. I believe in free elections where the winner wins, and he's been doing everything in his power to ensure that some of our votes don't count.

Now is the time to stand up for democracy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home