Saturday, January 07, 2006

soul phishers

in the midst of January acquisition rambles (see below), as a diversion I'd like to comment on the person or the people who captured the domain "blogpsot.com" and now have all dyslexic-typists such as myself diverted regularly to their "Amazing Bible Studies" site, put together by some guy in St. Petersburg Florida, apparently, who is frankly not worth linking to. When I noticed this, in November, I also believed that they had come all the way out to "ceslteachers.blogpsot.com" and to some of our other sites, to get us specifically, but it appears that they divert anyone who mixes up the blogspot name; they'll all be routed to their bible studies page. Probably every dyslexic typist in cyberspace knows who I'm talking about, and has been on this unexpected cyber-journey to the flashing jerusalem.

Another weblogger, Orac did a fairly thorough study of the situation, and I pretty much agree with him and some of his commenters, so I won't worry about it anymore. I might put these soul-phishers in my novel, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home