Wednesday, May 10, 2006

from out and about

062 appears in the rearview mirror, with only CESL Today looming ahead like a deer in the headlights. Lots of good pictures for this one - which will end up on the web, I hope. Good new logos for the weblogs, too...thanks, Eric!

Here are some interesting finds from out there...

web economy bs generator...

hacked - from the dark side (windows)...

Something to think about.

I found someone who is onto my idea (about the essence of language) - more about this later. It set me back a little. But hey, I still came up with it myself, no help from my friends. And I'll still carry it out, on my own terms, without using others' work (or even reading it!!)...or at least, that's the plan.

1 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI - the link to "essence of language" doesn't work.
-Emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home