Thursday, July 10, 2008













A grueling schedule; today I lost my glasses and that was the last straw. Probably one of my fellow swimmers picked them up and will return them tomorrow when I swim; otherwise, they're just lost (at one of the lost-and-founds across campus) and will stay that way indefinitely.

I do pop art in between stacks of writing, grading, etc. These I hope to put on CESL webpages someday. I put them on blogs to try them out; here's my personal pop art gallery; here's my siuc pop art repository; I scatter a few elsewhere and I welcome your comments, particularly about ones you like.

Andy Warhol made a number of interesting comments, which I hope to bring forward one of these days. I hope I'm not the only one who likes this stuff...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home