Saturday, January 29, 2005

051 begins...

I joined Webheads recently; it's an interesting community that has opened my horizons. I'm new at using chat and voice over computer, but I hope to change this. As one who makes every change slowly, I find myself surprised constantly, then, to be at the front of any trend. But this worldwide community is very interesting...it offers an unusual perspective on the new boundary-free reality.

New term, new weblogs; my colleague Marie set them up; we've been working on them. MOVIE & FILM: that's the theme for 051. Some posts are popping in there already. Take a look.

More later...hey, here's a picture of me from the old days. Drawn by Leah Kang, on the first day of class, one day in the late 90's. She moved off to Chicago, and from there, who knows...Leah, are you out there? Thanks for the picture. I'm only now getting it scanned & up...

leahs

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I dunno if you'll get this, but I know Leah Kang. She's one of my best friends. She moved up here to Chicago from Carbondale for the illustration program at Columbia College. Thats how we met. We graduated last may(2006), and now she's moved to New York to get a masters degree in for 3d Animation. Just thought I'd give you a quick heads up on what she's been up to.

-Marty McGowan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home