Monday, January 31, 2005

Film assignment

Here's my film assignment. Since I've asked my class (20 students) to write a little about their favorite movie, it's only fair that I do the same.

But, my favorite movie is very old, and black and white. It's called His Girl Friday (1940) and is an old Cary Grant movie about the fast life of journalists who betray each other and even kill and kidnap for a good newspaper story. I like the plot because it's a little unbelievable, but it's a very fast-moving movie that draws you right along and makes you believe everything. The actors and actresses were really good back then, and Cary Grant is one of the best. It puts you into another world, and I especially like old cars and scenes from that era.

Another one I really love is Sundays and Cybele, which is almost unheard of, unknown, but I saw it many years ago, and still remember it.

Excuse the poor grammar. I get carried away...

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger John Hartley said...

Hello tom, Good to see your blog. Actually, I was searching the internet for bmw aftermarket parts, but found your blogs interesting. My main interest is bmw aftermarket parts, but I'l be around again. Rex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home