Tuesday, February 06, 2007

New blogger, same teacher

I'm having occasional trouble with the new blogger, Mac OX, Safari, just trying to publish posts. This is especially crucial when I send whole classes out to do it. When the publish button (orange, at the bottom) only reads "publi-" I'm in trouble and nothing happens when I click it. Save as Draft doesn't work either.

On IE neither button appears, just a blue line and an orange line. But that's ok, I just click on the orange line, and at least I can post. But I hate IE. Some weblogs look terrible on it!

Is this part of the ongoing incompatibility wars? Down here on the LMC macs, I seem to have entire orange publish-buttons to work with. Cross my fingers. Didn't want to use Opera, or maybe Firefox.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home