Friday, February 24, 2006

podcasting, family, misc.

I made a podcast today...or at least, I recorded it. It's Three Friends, a story I've had on the web for years, with its seventeen questions, more or less a standard intermediate reading exercise. The idea of a podcast is to have a listening clip on a blog where people can get at it and download it to an iPod...and walk around with it, or at least, use it at their convenience. No telling what will be popular out in the real world. It could be the start of something big, or at least, something interesting.

So here's a picture of the three young ones. I like to have them on the page where I can see them, worry about them all in one spot. Like a picture on the mantel.
boyos

Here is some more about podcasting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home