Tuesday, March 14, 2006

TESOL

I'm on my way to Tampa, for three days (starting now) of travel, presentations, & esl/efl. There is really nothing like the TESOL Convention...for many reasons which I'll save for another post. This year I'm giving FOUR:

Leverett, T. (2006). Keeping up with the web. CALL-IS Discussion. TESOL Convention, Tampa, Mar. 15.

Leverett, T. (2006). This is your program: this is your program on weblogs. CALL-IS Internet Fair presentation, Electronic Village, TESOL Convention, Mar. 16.

Leverett, T. and Moody, L. (2006). Internet Plagiarism. CALL-IS Discussion. TESOL Convention, Mar. 16.

Leverett, T. (2006). Daring to enter the blogosphere. Prog.-Admin. IS, paper, TESOL Convention, Mar. 17.

That last one is a paper, entirely on the web. Present about the web, put it on the web!
It's a busy time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger J-Funk said...

Good luck with all your four presentations! They sound good. I like the titles. In my field, titles are always dry and boring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home