Wednesday, March 16, 2005

see you in San Antonio

Getting ready for TESOL 2005 in San Antonio. I have always loved TESOL Conventions and this is not likely to change. This year I wrote an article about my experiences there and it was just published this month:

It takes a village
about my experiences in the CALL-IS Electronic Village

published in the CALL-IS Online Journal, which is only available through TESOL membership, unfortunately, but they allow me to put in on my web here, fortunately.

I'll have three presentations in San Antonio (end of March); I'll have webpages for each, and will make them available here when they're finished. Apparently my flight to San Antonio will coincide with a large Army/Air Force celebration in SA; then my flight back to St. Louis will coincide with the NCAA March Madness Final Four, and hopefully one of my favorite teams will be accompanying us back from Texas to take part in it. Go Hawkeyes! Go Salukis!

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home