Thursday, September 29, 2005

students & technology

One of my latest concerns is student use of technology in general. How do they use it - especially to learn languages, in this case English - and are they using it to their full potential? If not, why not? There are a number of barriers to their using it to its full potential, and, if I cannot eliminate them, can I at least identify them? Alleviate them?

Teachers, including myself, are not using technology to its full potential. Yes, we have the whole program on weblogs, more or less. But what about listening exercises? Grammar exercises? More about this later and on cesl teachers, where I'll try to develop it.

6 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger 6foot4 said...

Looking for help with redesigning your blog? Visit us today for web site design.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Weedy said...

Great work on your blog - it was very enlightening. You've got a lot of useful info on there about teleconferencing so I've bookmarked your site so I don't lose it. I'm doing a lot of research on teleconferencing exposed and have just started a new blog - I'd really appreciate your comments

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger sarah said...

Wow - you're blog is full of good info. It's getting hard to find blogs with useful content and people talking about teleconferencing these days. I have just started my Latest teleconferencing news blog and would really appreciate you coming by - thanks again

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger WorldTrader said...

Hi!

I really enjoy your blog aimed at VoiP Solution.
This VoiP Soulution is based on P2P and I'am very impressed of all the options. It must be some of the best Voip Solutions Architecture on the net.
As an Affiliate you get a very lucrative income potentials, Total company payout: 90%
web conference software
and
web conference software

Regards

Trond K.

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger My VoIp Solutions said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a equipment voip site/blog. It pretty much covers equipment voip related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger haidi said...

Hi,

We may share some interest part of telecommunications story or update, so visit my website **Telecom** site/blog. It pretty much covers Telecommunications Updates related stuff.

Have a nice day.
Otai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home