Friday, October 14, 2005

50 links

Apologies again for revisionism...if you had linked up to one of those posts that I deleted, I may have lost them. The first thing that can be said about the fifty links is that the webheads chats generate a lot of useful connections, even if one is in the wrong "room" or if one isn't ready for podcasting. The world is changing quickly and it's good to at least talk about it.

That brings me back to chat itself, which is a relatively new medium for me. I'm getting used to it by allowing the baseball playoffs to come to me in chat-style format. It's interesting.

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger GRIPHIN said...

How are you today? Im eric, who is still EAP1 student. ^_^ i wanna just tell you about my blog. I aleady change new blog.(http://eyeroll90.blogspot.com) ^0^ have a nice day Mr Leverett.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home